- «ይህ ገጽ ከእንግሊዝኛው በቀጥታ የተቀዳ ነው። ቀስ በቀስ ይተረጎማል በማለት ነው።»
Piranshahr is one of the Iran's oldest cities and its foundations date back to the pre-Islamic era of Iran and the emergence of the kingdom of Media.
ፋርስኛ is the official language of Iran, and thus within the city of Piranshahr. In Piranshahr every literate person knows how to communicate in the Persian language. The literacy rate is 97%.
The city of Piranshahr produces a full range of over 100 different granite materials in a variety of colours and textures. The quality and the beauty of Piranshahr granites are one of the best-known in the world.
The city is one of the fastest-growing cities in Iran. The government's mid-year estimate for 2016 puts Piranshahr's population at 430,000 compared with the 1996 figure of 300,000.
- ^ "West Azerbaijan Province". Iran-China Chamber of Commerce and Industries (January 9, 2010). በ2015-10-16 የተወሰደ.
- ^ "English/Iran’s non-oil exports via Piranshahr customs hit $125mn in 9 months". mefa.ir. በ2015-04-06 የተወሰደ.
- ^ http://www.mefa.ir/portal/Home/ShowPage.aspx?Object=NEWS&ID=44e67e2a-0405-497b-9009-7e96750aab94&LayoutID=3184adbd-92d9-486a-9019-4033c9906dbd&CategoryID=8fa13e36-87b5-42d0-9e55-5bb2064983d4
- ^ https://books.google.no/books?id=RehKCwAAQBAJ&pg=PT154&lpg=PT154&dq=piranshahr+mokrian&source=bl&ots=iDCJjAguh4&sig=7IZEPx7Op5j_8ffcBIJwF1rhvc8&hl=no&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwitlYHUg6rOAhULGCwKHYWkCv44ChDoAQg6MAQ#v=onepage&q=piranshahr%20mokrian&f=false
- ^ http://exhibition.saramad.ir/fa/ostani/azarbaijangharbi